Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sorry bad blogger here

Actually have been quite busy and have had no time to plan any projects to do as tutorials. But I thought I would show you some projects I made for Kristy at DragonflyScrapbooks
to use as displays to show off some of her new products, all these products are available at her website.
This floral bouquet was made using Basic Greys "Capella" PP, ribbon doilies, die cut stickers, Kaiser rhinestones and pearls & an aluminium beer stubby.

Close up of vase. I cut strips of PP, then cut into those strips but not all the way through so I could mold them over the curves of the vase. I used the doily ribbons to accent some of the joins. Once finished I coated it in mod podge.

This flower was made with the largest flower from the die cut sticker pack that I mounted onto a piece of PP and then layered it with a variety of punched flowers. I inked the edges and curved the flower by pressing it in the middle in the palm of my hand. The centre is a Kaiser pearl.
All flowers were mounted on floral wire by putting the wire between the layers of petals.

Post cards From New Zealand - Kaiser framed album, Ruby Rock it "the Summer house" PP, alphas, trims, bitty buttons, unknown ribbons scraps and chipboard tags.

Kaiser frames using Memento "Petite Princess" & "Impish Girl" PP. WOW chipboard shapes (trees), Tattered angels Glimmer mist, Ruby Rock it "The Summer house" alphas (sanded back and covered in glimmer mist), BG Cappella ribbon doileys, Kaiser flowers, kindy glitz.

Treasure tin - Corinthian wafer tin, My little shoe box "Monsters Knocking" PP, Kaisers rhinestones, Making memories mini glimmer alphas, unknown ribbon.
To see what has been keeping me busy pop over to MY blog .